Storage Website Optimization
Website Development and Search Engine Optimization
RightSpace Storage has grown along with the evolution of online media by utilizing a variety of online product offerings such as Internet Yellow Page campaigns, SEM campaigns (Search Engine Marketing) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaigns. We handle all the technical aspects of advertising online, which allows our clients to maximize the growth of their business without having to go to outside sources for this expertise. Your facility, as part of the RightSpace Storage family of self storage sites, will be seen and heard in the fastest growing segment of advertising…the internet!
RightSpace Storage understands the importance and long-term benefit of Search Engine Optimization for our website. We utilize on-site and off-site techniques to improve your individual page on our website to gain the highest position within Google and a multitude of other search engines. Other companies will just add you to the “list” of sites that they manage. In comparison, we have the ability to create a unique title, description and keywords (SEO elements) to make your facility differ from the competition – as if you spent as much as the “big boys” to get the same organic ranking results.
See below how our attention to small detail, behind the scenes, adds up to additional rentals every month:
Search Engine Marketing Campaigns:
Often used to describe acts associated with researching, submitting and positioning a website within search engines to achieve maximum exposure. These campaigns include placement and management of pay per click (PPC) Google/Yahoo/MSN programs as well as implementation of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques. Properly executed SEO ensures that optimized websites will appear at or near the top of relevant categories on all the major search engines.
Improve Your Ranking In Search Engines:
We will improve your individual page rankings with our SEO techniques. Organic Search Engine Optimization techniques are a great option for obtaining potential clients at the least possible cost. After all, most people do not look beyond the first or second page when looking for products or services on the Internet. It is well known that visitors will initially click on the free organic listings to a greater degree than paid “pay per click” listings. Getting improved search engine placement doesn’t just happen; it takes expertise, patience and time. Affordable SEO has to be a part of your marketing campaign. It will help you increase your website traffic, magnify your conversions to sales and improve your return on investment (ROI).
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search Engine Optimization is the process of implementing on-site and off-site techniques (explained below) to a website so that it will rank high in search engine results. Organic (SEO) listings appear in the main body of the page. These free listings are ranked by the search engines using complex algorithms (rules).
SEO “On-Page” Optimization Techniques:
- Keyword Research – Extensive keyword research is performed to ensure that your targeted keywords will improve your rankings in all the major search engines and directories.
- Content Writing – RightSpace will help you create page content that will rank well in search engines. Content optimization provides an interesting paragraph of the facility page with keywords at the very top. The content paragraph and general content improvement of the facility page will be appealing to your readers and use the proper keyword densities.
- Image Optimization – RightSpace will optimize your GIF and JPEG images by decreasing the file sizes of images so they will download faster without changing the image quality.
- Meta Tag Optimization – RightSpace will optimize titles, H1 and H2 tags to improve ranking. The Meta keywords tag provides extra copy for crawler based search engines to index along with your body copy.
- HTML Validation – RightSpace will provide HTML verification and validation to make sure your facility page is more search engine friendly.
- Competitor Analysis – Identifies weak and strong points of your facility page. Also helps us find out the competitors in various search engines and additional ways to improve your page.
- Search Engine Submissions – RightSpace will submit optimized page URL’s to the major search engines including Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Personalized “Keyword” Selection:
- RightSpace Storage (with input from the client) will create a list of keywords representing the most likely possible search terms customers might use while conducting a search. Keyword development is based upon the clients’ products and services sold.
- Next, we will work with you on putting together a budget and begin bidding on the most important, relevant keywords. We will usually bid on several keywords and then keep an accurate track of the effectiveness of each keyword. Budgets are reallocated periodically based upon this information.
- Next, we write the text ads using these keywords. The keyword lists are uploaded to the major search engines.
- The text ads will appear in the sponsored links area at the top and side of the page when someone conducts a search using one of these keywords.
- The potential customers who click on the text ads are routed to your web page where they can become future paying customers.
SEO “Off-Page” Optimization Techniques:
Link Development – Search engines use link building to determine the position of your facility page in the rankings. Your facility page is submitted to several directories, articles, forums, blogs etc. and catches the maximum number of links back to your page. One-way linking is also used to improve ranking. RightSpace Storage will submit links to various directories such as DMOZ and Yahoo to increase traffic to your site.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click or sponsored advertising appears at the top or the side of the search results page. Businesses are charged when prospective clients click on their ad. This method of paid advertising, while appearing to be simple, is actually complex and time consuming for businesses to manage on their own. Often businesses lack the necessary tools, knowledge and spend money carelessly to analyze their return on investment (ROI). We have the expertise to manage it for you.
PPC has great tracking capability. With Google Analytics, Traffic Source Overview and Google Ad Words, Key Word Performance Report, etc., you can see where your visitors are coming from, what they do once they arrive at your site, and which visits become actual sales. This information can be used to adjust the campaign and make it even more efficient. PPC gives the advertiser more control and measurable results than other types of advertising. PPC is a simple concept but not simple to execute properly. To run a program properly requires daily attention and optimization, accurate keyword selection and updating, keyword bid management and ad scheduling and placement.
The RightSpace team constantly monitors the traffic to your page, and provides frequent updates and performance analysis reports. These methods lead to a greater number of hits on your page and ultimately more sales. Leave it to the pros at RightSpace Storage!
SEO Methods That Work:
The set of practices outlined above provide quality results and do not jeopardize our client’s web pages. Our submissions are performed manually and we verify that each search engine receives the information.
While no SEO work is able to guarantee specific placement results, in most cases we are able to move your webpage up to the top 10-20 listings or on the first or second page.
RightSpace Storage and our team will provide the following:
- A high level of professional service that meets or exceeds the standards in the industry.
- RightSpace and our team will clearly explain the process and the changes that are needed to be made.
- RightSpace and our team will make changes quickly and keep you informed as to the status of your project at all times.